Terms & Conditions
Empire Heights A-09-03
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 444 62006
Email: [email protected]
The terms and conditions for the use of the Website may be changed or updated occasionally to meet regulatory requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customer is encouraged to frequently visit this section in order to be updated about such changes. Changes will become effective on the day they are posted.
“Card” means a credit or debit card.
“Company” means ATYAB ALNAFEA PERFUMES, which sell goods listed on the Website.
“Customer” means customers, who use the Website for the purpose of purchasing goods listed on the Website.
“Parties” mean Customer and Company collectively.
“Website” means this online shopping website.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
The Company will display the up-to-date information on the availability of the goods. In the event that any of goods become unavailable or there is any other issue, the Company will so notify the Customer and debit the order amount back to Customer’s Card. The processing of refund will take up to 60 working days.
Return and Exchange
If the Customer finds wrong goods in the delivery, contact the Company within 7 working days after the receipt of the goods. The Customer can return wrong items to the Company for exchange at free of charge, providing that the goods are in their original packages. The Company will ship correct goods upon its receipt of the returned goods.
If the Customer is unsatisfied with the purchase for any reason, the Customer can return the goods after the delivery, providing that the goods are in their original packages. However, The Company reserves the right to request the Customer to pay administrative expenses incurred in the processing of the return of the goods.
The delivery is within 7 working days from the order. However, there may be a delay in delivery of goods during public holidays. If there is any further delay in delivery, contact Company’s customer service by email or phone.
The Company does not deal with, or provide any products to, any country under Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions.
The Company uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Website, track Customer’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The Company further advises the following to the Customer.
- All Card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Some of the advertisements that the Customer may find on the Website are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about the Customer and Customer’s online activities, either on the Website or on other websites through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Customer’s interests and deliver to the Customer advertisements that are tailored to Customer’s interests. The Company does not have access to, or control over, the information that such third parties may collect. The information practices of such third parties are beyond the scope of Company’s policy and terms and conditions.
Disclaimer, Exclusions and Limitations
The Company further advise the following to the Customer.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Applicable Law.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register themselves to the Website as the Customer or a similar and are not allowed to transact or use the Website.
- If the Customer makes a payment for products on the Website, the details that the Customer is asked to submit will be provided directly to Company’s payment provider via a secured connection.
- The Customer or the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Company’s policy and terms and conditions.
- The Company accepts payments online using Visa and MasterCard Card in United Arab Emirates Dirham or United States dollar.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment